On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 7:54 PM, r <rt8396 / gmail.com> wrote:
> OK!, OK! no bad blood then. I was wrong. Don't beat me to death with a
> wet noodle here. :)
Of course not, just tell us with what you want be beaten to death and
we happily will comply ;)
But why not start, I feel that list comprehension is a great idea.
R.

--
It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the
dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any