Luis Lavena wrote:
> Hello Everybody,
>
> I'm looking into RubyForge and the gem specification for any reference
> of authors to get in touch.

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniordeveloper/2009/01/who-owns-what-rubygem-on-rubyforge.html
might help
also if I'm not mistaken there's a separate mysql windows gem maintainer
versus the mysql gem maintainer.  I have never had any luck getting in
touch with any of them [or the mysql developer (Tomita Masahiro)
either].

I asked "Roderick van Domburg" about it once.
His reply:
I am no longer maintaining the MySQL driver for Windows. The version
that is
distributed through RubyGems has a project page at
http://rubyforge.org/projects/mysql-win that lists Kevin Williams as
maintainer.

That's as far as I got.  Let me know if you're able to get through to
anybody.
Cheers!
-=r