James Gray wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2009, at 5:27 AM, Clifford Heath wrote:
>
>> I'd like to see the class index above the file index - I rarely find
>> the file index useful and almost always use the class index.
>
> I whole heartedly agree with that.

How could anyone NOT agree? Since the file page often contains nothing.
And if it does contain anything it is usually redundant information.

I've been meaning to make this suggestion for a while now: Would it not
be more useful if the file page showed the entire file's contents
verbatim? This is one thing that in my mind is missing from RDoc --a way
to look at the source in full.

T.