On Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:47:48 +0100, Yohanes Santoso wrote:

> I don't think Oliver cared much about indentation, comments, etc. in the
> dumped code. Those setting can be isolated into another file which will
> be 'require'-ed or 'load'-ed by some class/module. This is very similar
> in concept to .emacs, .gnus, or other LISP program initialisation files
> where the content is an evaluate-able code.

You're right, I've thought of this system for tuning.
The base code has to be made inside an editor (this is much more
convenient).

I'd like to tune, for instance, for computer games, games rules and
mechanisms while running it, to instantly see what is going on.
Maybe I'd be likely to adjust the behaviour of IA objects.

Many little adjustment which I'd like to have tracks for later use.

And Ruby can make it (or at least a part of it!)