On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Tobias Reif wrote:

> Horacio L?pez wrote:
>

> > The source code reads like it was saved with Microsoft Word
> > "Save as HTML",  which indeed.... is not exactly HTML by
> > any standard.
> >
> > Still, Netscape? Communicator 4.7 (Win32) displays the
> > page correctly.
> >
> > If you have Dreamweaver handy, it comes with an option
> > named "Clean Word HTML",  (no comments)
> > which is very helpful.

Thanks for pointing this out. I figured it might be a problem since the
pages were generated with Microsoft tools but I only had IE
around. Thanks.

> or perhaps
> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
> can help

I used tidy. Lost some formatting info so it doesn't look as nice on IE
but should be viewable with other browser.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for pointing to tidy,

/Robert