I've been keeping an eye on the mailing list and I haven't seen something
come up since I subscribed about zlib.dll, apologies if this is a stupid
question, but when I try and run one of my programs it says zlib.dll cannot
be found. I'm trying to run it with Ruby 1.9.1... I'm not even entirely sure
how to install 1.9.1 and Google didn't help there either, so I just
extracted to an empty directory (C:\ruby19) and ran it from command prompt
as ruby "pathtoprogram" and Windows tossed a 'zlib.dll cannot be found'
error. I got IRB working, so I think I got it 'installed' right, but what am
I doing wrong to keep getting this error?

  - Jayce