Hi ...
I will be getting some string through params[:first_name].and i want to
get that
what are all the folders names contain that string.
For example
I have folders names  like below
each one is folder name

    1.kannan / angleritech.com~Vs~joy / angleritech.com
    2.martin / angleritech.com~Vs~joy / angleritech.com
    3.martin / angleritech.com~Vs~priya / angleritech.com

Now if i enter "joy" into that first name text box
i want to get all the folders which has joy in the folder names
for the above example i will have to get the below results for the
folder search because it contains joy in the folder name

        kannan / angleritech.com~Vs~joy / angleritech.com
        martin / angleritech.com~Vs~joy / angleritech.com

pls help me up how can i implemend this.
Thanks in advance

Cheers