Greg,

The last time I looked at Prawn (quiet a while ago) I don't remember
seeing the equivalent of add_text_wrap which became the basis for a
layout API I wrote which allowed one to define a series of text boxes
specifying x,y,width, height, and rotation angle and border and then
flow text into the first box and have it cascade through the rest. I'd
like to contribute something like this to Prawn, but it would be nice
if the fundamentals were there to support it. Did I miss the obvious
or does Prawn now support a function that allows one to flow text into
a box of specified width with the text which doesn't fit returned?

John-Mason