On Jan 22, 2009, at 3:38 AM, Jes=FAs Gabriel y Gal=E1n wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 10:37 PM, James Gray =
<james / grayproductions.net=20
> > wrote:
>> On Jan 21, 2009, at 3:26 PM, Ilan Berci wrote:
>>
>>> First, it's great to meet another EuroGamer..
>>
>> Take heart friends.  We're out there.  ;)
>>
>> I wiped the walls with the whole family in Dominion last night.
>
> Dominion is on my radar, but I doubt my wife will like it (I play
> mostly with her lately, waiting for having some more free time to meet
> friend gamers, and for my two daugthers to grow up a little bit :-).

For what it's worth, my wife loves it and is always wanting to play =20
it. I'll admit that she's a heavy gamer herself though.

>> I also
>> played Agricola all last weekend, though I got as well as I gave in =20=

>> that.
>
> I got Agricola this Christmas, still pending to play my first game.

It's excellent.

It definitely has a huge learning curve though.  I didn't even =20
understand what I should be doing too well until I played it for the =20
fifth time or so.

It's worth the climb though.  Probably the best resource management =20
game I've played.

> My latest games have been mostly Roma and Mr. Jack (both great games
> for 2 players).

I wasn't familiar with those two.  Mr. Jack looks pretty interesting =20
to me.  Thanks for the pointers.

I promise to shut up and let this off topic line die now.  Sorry for =20
the noise.  :)

James Edward Gray II