On Jan 16, 2009, at 7:03 PM, Daniel Moore wrote:

> I am interested in hearing about any quiz ideas or general
> suggestions. There have been several good ones already and I want to
> test some of them out over time. My primary focus will be on posting
> good quizzes and summaries on the mailing list every week. Also, a
> Rails site with simple tagging and search is in the works.

I wonder if every now and then it would be an idea to post a quiz that
is directed towards learning some new language feature or library?
Many past quizzes have been to do with algorithms (which is fun), but
the advent of Ruby 1.9 and its many new features means that a quiz
could also be a learning opportunity. What can we do with (say)
symetric coroutines, or enumerators, or...

Dave