On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:27 PM, Gregory Brown
<gregory.t.brown / gmail.com> wrote:
You were right I did not get that :(.

But I explained that it was an error of my part. And I will rename my
project, I told so too, no?
OTOH it would be stupid to cause some more work to Tom, to whom I
apologize hereby, if Daniel will take over the infrastructure. Do you
read Daniel?

That was what I meant with relax, I promise I will work this out with Daniel.

Are we happy here?  And just in case to be sure we understand each other:

It was not my intention to use the name RubyQuiz3 against a broad
consensus and I will not.

BTW I really like the name "Ziuq Ybur Esrever" :).

Robert

--
It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the
dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any