On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Gregory Brown
<gregory.t.brown / gmail.com> wrote:
For what concerns the Ruby Quiz 1 and 2 were a one man show, just look
at my quote please ;).
<snip>
We had some private mails I will not disclose of course, but again, if
I misunderstood Daniel just has to say one word.
Gimme admin rights (ok these are three, close 'nuff).

Forgive me for being blunt but maybe it is also time to relax a little
and let us figure it out...

R.

--
It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the
dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any