Sorry Matthew if I let some of our private discussions out here but I
believe it is the best for the group :).
Anyway
You did a tremendous job. (And who could argue with James on this
matter anyway!)

But it is interesting to note that we had quite some discussions and I
really did favor the group approach. However your determination and
the slow progress of the group approach made it clear to the others
that it would be you, and it was really just fine like that.

That said I really would like the group approach to happen. In the
meantime I might come up with one or two quiz ideas I was brooding
about, maybe not for tomorrow but who knows.

The first resumes would be temprorarily on my blog before we can come
up with something more suitable.
Maybe we could simply start a Rubyforge project RubyQuiz3, "Standing
at the shoulders of Giants" :)))

Tom do you read us here? (or whoever is responsible )
All opinions welcome of course.

Cheers
Robert