Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:03245] Ruby and large web applications"
    on 00/06/10, Jilani Khaldi <jilanik / tin.it> writes:

|*Ruby*. Now I wonder if Ruby is really suited to write large web
|applications, and if so, I am ready to learn it and become a guru Ruby
|and contributing in many ways.

I'm not sure there's any large scaled web application already or not,
however, I think Ruby has all the features required to develop web
application of any size.

|For a good knowledge of Ruby for web development, what do I have to
|learn first, second, third... about Ruby?

First, Basic syntax of the language; second, how to use builtin class
library, such as String, Array, etc; third, how to use cgi library;
fourth, perhaps how to use mod_ruby.

							matz.