Albert Schlef wrote:

> Earlier I wrote:
>>
>> When I read some parts of Perl's man pages I get the feeling they
>> wink at me saying "ha ha! ha ha! use this syntax. Why? Oh, that's
>> complicate to explain. Tim knows, Tim knows. Or buy the Holy book of
>> the Camel, the masters are explaining it there. ha ha!"
>
> Oops, pardon me. I didn't notice your name too is Tim. I was referring
> here to one Tim famous in the Perl community. Well, actually I'm not
> sure that was his name, it was a long time ago.

No, no, that's me... (just kidding).  I thought you were being humorous.
The names that pop out to me are Larry (Wall), Randal (Schwartz), Tom
(Christiansen, and Phoenix), Tim (Bunce), and, actually many others.
Not including people that think they are the authority, that probably
wouldn't be considered as such. lol  Regardless, I get what you mean.
and Custom Hosting.  24/7 support, 30 day guarantee, secure servers.