On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:30 PM, David A. Black <dblack / rubypal.com> wrote:
> Hi --

> Dave Thomas issued a challenge in a recent keynote address, where he
> suggested that when each of us writes our next Ruby program, we try to
> do it without writing any classes.

At least he could have left a note at my blog. ;)
http://ruby-smalltalk.blogspot.com/2007/08/from-method-redefinition-to-anonymous.html
But I feel honored that my ideas are not that crazy or let us say
crazy enough!!!

Cheers
R.
It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the
dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any
longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but
the world as it will be ... ~ Isaac Asimov