Conrad Schneiker wrote:
> ==== quote ====
> The Resource Description Framework (RDF) integrates a variety of
> applications from library catalogs and world-wide directories to
> syndication
> and aggregation of news, software, and content to personal collections of
> music, photos, and events using XML as an interchange syntax.
>
> The RDF specifications provide a lightweight ontology system to
> support the
> exchange of knowledge on the Web.
> The W3C Semantic Web Activity Statement explains W3C's plans for RDF,
> including the RDF Core WG and RDF Interest Group.
> ==== end quote ====
>
> Looks very cool.
>
> > On most systems you can
> > arrange to have these feeds displayed on your desktop.
>
> Do all other Win/Whatever users except for me already know how to do this?

Most news syndication uses a specific flavor of RDF called RSS, and I assume
this is what Dave has used (RDF itself is too generic). One of my favor RSS
readers is AmphetaDesk:

	http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/

If you don't like that, here's a list of available readers:

	http://blogspace.com/rss/readers

Have fun!

Curt