Hi Ruby's,
for many years, almost 20,  I have been programming standalone and C/S
applications for Microsoft systems, I am now converted to web
applications using FreeBSD and Linux. I have used Java for 3 years (I
don't like it any more) and some script languages, PHP in primis, Perl
and lastly Python with Zope. I have been looking for the ideal language
for web applications for long time and I finally think have found it:
*Ruby*. Now I wonder if Ruby is really suited to write large web
applications, and if so, I am ready to learn it and become a guru Ruby
and contributing in many ways.
For a good knowledge of Ruby for web development, what do I have to
learn first, second, third... about Ruby?

Thank you very much indeed.

Jilani
http://space.tin.it/scuola/jkhaldi
http://www.oltrelinux.com