Le 10 janvier 2009 15:01, Glenn a ˝─rit :

> f = File.new('myfile.rhtml', 'w')
> rhtml = ERB.new(template)
> rhtml.run(o.get_binding)
>
> I just can't figure out how to direct the result into the f
> file object.  Any suggestions?

You have a 'result' method :

File.open('myfile.rhtml, 'w') do |f|
  f.puts ERB.new(template).result(o.get_binding)
end

Note too that the block form of File is usually preferred, if only
because the handles are automatically closed at the end of the block
without the need of a call to close.

Fred
--
You give me the anger     You give me the nerve    Carry out my sentence
Will I get what I deserve     I'm just an effigy to be defaced     To be