On Jan 9, 2009, at 9:52 AM, Simon Chiang wrote:

> I know very little about this but I have always wondered if it would
> be possible to write another skin for the rubyforge data.  Fix the DB,
> then implement features incrementally (as needed/desired) in the ruby-
> based skin while keeping alive the existing program.
>
> Any more insights, Tom?

Yeah, that's a good thought.  When I think about doing that, the
tricky thing in my mind is maintaining all the permissions and
privileges and such for the Ruby side so that no one can add a file to
someone else's project or whatever.  But yeah, if that could be sorted
out, that sounds like a good idea.

Yours,

Tom