Mike Stephens wrote:
> My view is you start ........ You're not in this
> game to talk to clever people at conferences. You're here to build
> systems that work.

I think we are getting side-tracked here I wanted to know "how Ruby" not
"why Ruby". So apart from Mike's i daresay other replies were
distractions( no offence guys, but i think they are part of the "Why
Ruby" or completely separate discussions).
  I wanted to know a concrete study plan or a general "road to utopia"
guidance.

Thanks by the way all of you guys for your active interest. This forum
roxxxx..