Of course if s/he doesn't want it then s/he won't use it. I didn't try
to force anyone to use anything or to cause any other harm, I were just
showing some more and fancy possibilities.

And you are correct, ActiveSupport indeed requires time automatically.

Also, I have to admit that I didn't know that "Ruby list" means that
it's denied to talk about anything more than Ruby core and stdlibs.

Best regards,
Jarmo