Hello, I am from the USA and I graduated last year with a BS. I've
been trying to find a job doing HTML and CSS or Flash, but to no
avail. I know finding a job will be hard, but I want to give myself
the best chance of success. A couple people that I have talked to
suggested that I learn Ruby on Rails saying that it was the "future".
I've spent the past few days reading book tutorials on basic Ruby, and
it seems like something I could do and enjoy. Would learning RoR be a
good skill to learn to help me better get a job? If not, then is there
another language/s that would be good to learn?  To any responses -
thanks in advance.

-ryan