Brian Candler escreveu:
> Tiago Nogueira wrote:
>
>> It's right. And , dont worry , but probaply  you can not implements some
>> "design patterns" too.
>> Am i right Brian?
>>

> Depends what you're talking about. Certainly some "design patterns" for
> other languages are irrelevant in Ruby.

Exactly.The fact of some patterns be irrelevant in ruby is one of some
things that blow some minds for the people that are stating in ruby
language. It happened with me. Here in Brazil  Java haves too much
power  and when  i  decided to change to Ruby  it was hard. And , of
course , in Java we can implements some patterns that are totally
irrelevant in ruby because of  "ruby's /astonishments "/ :-)
- tiago
viva ruby