I've got a stupid problem with rdoc, and I don't find any answer on
the web. Sorry ...

Is there an option to force rdoc to generate the html documentation
each time it is invoked? I use the following task in Rakefile:

desc "Generates documentation"
Rake::RDocTask.new do |rdoc|
  rdoc.rdoc_files.include( "README", "INSTALL",
                           "TODO", "CHANGELOG",
                           "AUTHORS", "COPYING",
                           "lib/" )
  rdoc.main     = "README"
  rdoc.rdoc_dir = "doc/html"
  rdoc.title    = "Stamina Documentation"
  rdoc.options << "-S" << "-N" << "-p" << "-H"
end

rake rdoc generates the documentation only the first time. After, it
does not generate anything unless I remove the doc/html folder.

blambeau