On Jan 6, 2009, at 1:27 AM, Tomasz Krakowski wrote:

>> That works as I expect it to.  Is it the same for you?
>
> Yes it is ok but I'm in need to create that menu dynamically.

Did you notice that the example I gave created a menu dynamically?

>> Anyway, I recommend making sure that variable holds what you think it
>> does.
>
> Yes I'm sure, by now it is included from other source file and looks
> like that:
> $ip =3D [
>  ["tvp1", "238.269.2.1"],
>  ["tvp2", "219.249.2.2"],
>  ["tvp info", "219.269.2.3"],
>  ["polsat", "219.269.2.4"], blahblah etc. one hundred more of them...

Alright, I'm out of easy guesses.  :)

Here's what we can do.  You can build a minimal script I can run to =20
see how HighLine is broken.  That should be pretty easy, since you can =20=

just drop in the variable definition above and your ParsePING() method =20=

definition.

Please try to reduce the code as much as possible though, to just show =20=

the problem.  For example, you probably don't need to shell out.  You =20=

could instead just print the command you would have executed.

Send me that script and the steps to see the problem.  "I picked the =20
third menu option by typing=85," will be fine.

I promise to use that to fix any bugs it uncovers.  Fair enough?

James Edward Gray II