Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> Wen Lan wrote:
>> Charlie¡¤ thank you for your reply!
>>
>> the error is about ruby monitor implementation or imap? what do you
>> think?
>
> Well, looking at imap makes my head hurt, so I'm going to say it's a
> problem in imap. I'm fairly confident in both the JRuby and Ruby Mutex
> implementations, since they're not particularly complicated. But I'm not
> at all confident in the imap code.
>
> - Charlie

Charlie, if you look at the imap implementation in ruby1.8 and ruby1.9,
you'll find that the code(imap.rb) between 2 versions are not so
different.but the treading and monitor between 2 versions change a lot.

i'm very familiar with the imap code, and i had added IDEL command to
ruby imap(ruby1.8) implementaton in my last project. so i think this
error is all about threading.