Given this module definition:

    module Greeting
      def say_hello
        puts "Hello, my name is #{self.name}"

1.) How to implement a class Foo using the Greeting module so that the
following code example generates the expected output. Do not implement a
say_hello method.
    foo = Foo.new("Fred")
    foo.say_hello
    >> Hello, my name is Fred

2.) How to Implement a class Bar using the Greeting module so that the
following code example generates the expected output. Do not implement a
say_hello method.

    Bar.say_hello
    >> Hello, my name is Bar

3.) Given this class:

    class Example
      @name
    end

    How would you describe the @name variable?  Assume you have access
to this source code but can't change it.  How would you add methods to
the Example class to set and get the value of @name?
4.) In a Rails application, if it takes a long time for a page to load.
If there is an action that dynamically generates a large binary file and
sends this to clients via send_data.  How is this related to the slow
response time?  What change can we make to avoid this?