I need a Ruby Interpreter which works well with all other kinds of
programming languages. These would potentially include C#, C, C++, Java,
PHP, Perl, Python,  and other ones if possible.

The Ruby Interpreter has to be expandable and easy to use or implement.

I want it to interpret the other languages so that it works along well
with Ruby. I'm trying to build the main format of the program in Ruby,
while other fellow developers and programmers are to program in
different languages like C#, PHP, Perl, etc.

It needs to be capable of interpreting various other programming
languages, but be a Ruby Programmed Interpreter, not a Java Net Beans
Interpreter.ˇˇWhereas, the interpreter would interpret other languages
while working inside of Rubyˇˇprogramming, but not to be compiled or
anything.