Hi Tom,

It is likely an (K|X)Ubuntu issue than a ruby-gem issue.

saji

* Tom Cloyd <tomcloyd / comcast.net> [2008-12-22 15:15:31 +0900]:

--
Saji N. Hameed

APEC Climate Center          				+82 51 668 7470
National Pension Corporation Busan Building 12F
Yeonsan 2-dong, Yeonje-gu, BUSAN 611705			saji / apcc21.net
KOREA