Hi David

Thank very much for your help. I test both VBA code in word document and
Ruby code. The result is very good :)

I have small query. I want to read word document, convert it to plain
text and display in website, then find some word follow special
requirement (don't find in tables). So I have idea that I will convert
word document to plain text; mark begin, end point of tables by some
special symbol. It help me to recognize and don't search in table area.
Your blog is very useful. I have found many information in the past. I
find the code to add some characters into word document but I can't
search more information in order to working with tables. Do you know
about the way to recognize begin and end of tables?

I want to display table with border(e.g. box border). And are you have
any way to do it?

Hai Anh

Ps : Can I contact with you by email?