> Oh he did not ask for permutations, he asked for combinations, are we
> being unfriendly?

No, not at all. I was simply making the observation that selecting the
correct (often English due to the availability of material in that
language) word can open a goldmine of results in Google searches.
Sometimes all one can do is explain a concept, because one doesn't have
the vocabulary to reduce it to a single, searchable word.

At least, that's been my experience with the non-native languages I
speak poorly, and I'm counting mathematics as one of those languages
here!

Chris