On Mon, Dec 08, 2008 at 01:37:14AM +0900, Vince Angeloni wrote:
> First: the "simple forms.rb" example -- on my machine I am unable to tab
> between edit fields. This is not "standard behavior" I am accustomed to
> on the Mac. Can this be addressed?

Hello there. Definitely, this is a problem we've been kicking
around on the Shoes list and, fortunately, I've got Dr. Ernie at
Apple feeding us some insider information. The form fields don't
come with tabbing built in, I have to chain them together. The fix
is coming.

> Second:  the "simple-rubygems.rb" example. This appears to install gems
> on my system without requiring and admin password.

Gems are installed into ~/.shoes. I'm working on a security
mechanism to notify the user if sockets are accessed, files are
touched, shared libs, etc. This all takes time to assemble.

Well, good to have your advice, Vince.

_why