OK, _Why has enticed me to take a look. After playing with some of the
samples, I have a few questions.
Be aware, I am a Ruby novice and using Mac OS X (Leopard).

First: the "simple forms.rb" example -- on my machine I am unable to tab
between edit fields. This is not "standard behavior" I am accustomed to
on the Mac. Can this be addressed?

Second:  the "simple-rubygems.rb" example. This appears to install gems
on my system without requiring and admin password. I already had
RedCloth installed, and it states that it installed metaid 1.0, but that
is not present when I do a gem query in Terminal. So, I am not sure that
it is working. Also, if IT IS working, installing programs without
asking for an admin password is a BIG security problem. Comments?

Thanks. Otherwise, this is quite a sweet GUI toolkit.

vince