I am trying to read keywords and phrases from a .txt file and run these
words against a given directory structure. I seem to be having a few
problems, when I run my code i get the following error:

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop>keywordsearch.rb "C:\Documents
and Sett
ings\user"
C:/Documents and Settings/user/Desktop/keywordsearch.rb:21:in
`initialize': No
 such file or directory - C:\Documents and
Settings\user\Desktop\terms.txt (Er
rno::ENOENT)

I cannot see what is wrong with my code see below:

File.open(curPath) do |file|
        file.each do |line|
          o = File.open("C:\\Documents and
Settings\\user\\Desktop\\terms.txt")
          terms = o.readlines
          terms.each do |term|
            if line =~ term
              puts "#{curPath}"
          o.close

Any ideas, I really appreciate the guidance.

Regards