On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Vito Fontaine <vito.matro / spainmail.com> wr=
ote:

> :adios los informadores:
I think that you might benefit of a different approach here. Honestly
you risk being put on lots of kill files.

I have had your enthusiastic questions and point of views, actually
this is great. But in order to learn and to become a valuable member
of this community ( assuming that you want this ) it might you get
further by taking it a little bit easier. (Chi va piano va sano e
lontano, surely you can understand this ;)

I myself benefited a lot from people calming me down (how are you
doing Gregory;) ?), although it took me some time to accept that they
were not stupid. And actually I fully expect you to think the same of
me, it would be insulting your intellect if I were not. The challenge
AMOF is how to tell me without being rude and keep the dialog open.

Back to some technical reasoning:
It takes some time to understand certain subtle details of Ruby. BTW I
agree that Ruby programming can benefit of research (maybe you want to
have a look at it, but for the time being please ignore the last post,
I gotta get it offline and revise it ;):
http://ruby-smalltalk.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html and if you
are interested in traits you might have a look at this:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-traits/.
If OTOH you are more interested in AOP than you should browse the list
for this, IIRC Ara.T.Howard and Tom(aka Trans) are quite interested in
these and have done some work on it.

It might also be a good idea to tell us and specifically Robert(K)
what you are after in some *short* phrases ;).

Cheers
Robert
--=20
Ne baisse jamais la t=EAte, tu ne verrais plus les =E9toiles.

Robert Dober ;)