P.S. - I plan on implementing J-Ruby into the program as well but
differently with a unique set of motives. Lastly, I will not be writing
anything else in response until I have the e-Book completed and finish
fund-raising for this. The organization has its own website, but now is
under reconstruction with a refocus towards Ruby Object-Oriented
Development. I will be back to drop the website link when it is
relaunched with the appropriate information. I have thought of other
concepts to implement in the program just talking to you guys. Whether
you know it or not, your feedback advocates the process.

:adios los informadores: