Plus, I have just started a not-for-profit organization. It's goals are
based on educational development, besides other things. I am an expert
in what I do, and will work accordingly. The idea I've told pieces of
has everything to do with including the Ruby platform. I do not want to
create a different language at all, but to add different tools,
resources, and everything else to Ruby. Besides, adding a whole bunch of
other cool features. The organization's online documentation will be
based on Ruby development for all open-source developers everywhere. I
am sorry for the inconvenience, whereas I should have produced a very
short e-Book on this massive project, and embedded it within this forum
so everyone could understand its objective, main idea, and overall goal
for development.

:Peace be upon you: