On 04.12.2008 22:43, Vito Fontaine wrote:
> I wanted to specifically work on
> building an object-oriented designed program, which would advocate Ruby
> programmers in open-source create their own programs.

Can you be even more specific about your idea?  From what you write it
sounds interesting but I have zero clue what "advocating" in this
context is supposed to mean.

> I think
> object-oriented development should be reconsidered in Ruby and expanded
> upon, besides allowing JRuby to steal the show.

In what way should we reconsider OOD in Ruby?  And why?  What is wrong
with OOD in Ruby today?

> More technical concepts
> should be innovated for Ruby outside of Java, which is why I wanted to
> learn Ruby in the first place.

Again, what do you mean by "technical concepts should be innovated ...
outside of Java"?

Cheers

	robert