Stefan Lang wrote:
> Trying to run jirb in 1.9 mode:

I think Tom is going to patch irb to work correctly for 1.1.6 final. In
fact, I think I just saw some commits go by :)

> Are these 1.8 directories intentionally in the load path?

I've got 1.9 support wired up to put 1.9 stdlib ahead of 1.8 in load
path, until we get full 1.9 stdlib installed...

> Looking further, there are no 1.9 library directories.
> Are they simply missing from the binary release tarball?

We haven't incorporated the full stdlib yet, because we need to update
1.8 stdlib as well. We also didn't figure it would be useful to pull in
1.9 stdlib just yet since 1.9.1 final is only a couple weeks away. We'll
have a 1.1.7 after the 1st that includes updates of both stdlibs.

- Charlie