Hi,

> ****Please try your apps against 1.1.6RC1 ASAP and report problems****

thanks for your great work. JRuby is an excellent Ruby implementation
and works very good in a java infrastructure. We are deploying some
rails applications as .war via warbler without a hitch.

I have an an application which provides a SOAP webservice via
actionwebservice under Rails 2.0.4.

Rails is frozen into /vendor:

- The application runs great under MRI and under jruby 1.1.4.

- Under jruby 1.1.5 WEBrick starts up, but there is an error, if i try
to generate WSDL:

  "TypeError can't convert MissingSourceFile into String"

i think, this is addressed in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-3135

- under 1.1.6RC1 WEBrick doesn't start up, i get this error immediately:

../jruby-1.1.6RC1/bin/jruby -S script/server -p4000
script/server:1: undefined method `script' for JRuby::Commands:Class
(NoMethodError)

Hermann