On Wed, Dec 03, 2008 at 07:45:38PM +0900, Mew Shew wrote:
> Saji N. Hameed wrote:
> > * Jim Mahony <mewshew / hotmail.com> [2008-12-03 17:35:40 +0900]:
> >

> >> I'm only asking for help because I've been unable to find a solution
> >> that worked after several hours of trying.
> >
> > Hope you tried the one mentioned at
> >
> > http://rha7dotcom.blogspot.com/2008/09/rubyscript2exerb-and-623-cant-modify.html
> >

> > Meanwhile it may also be worthwhile to check out crate for your
> > packaging needs (see below)
> >
> > saji
>
> Hi Saji
>
> Thanks for the response.
>
> Yes I have tried the solution in the link and it didn't make any
> noticable difference (the actual line it refers to wasn't exactly where
> the solution says it's supposed to be so I figure its refering to an
> older version - i tried the fix regardless).
>
> As for Crate - thanks for the tip. I'll give it a go. :)

This sounds like a perfect opportunity to use crate on windows.  Please let me
know how I can help, I have yet to distribute a windows application with it.
And I want to make sure windows is supported, feel free to contact me on or off
list and we can get you up and running.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy / hinegardner.org