Ken,
There is an outstanding Tk documentation project at www.tkdocs.com
done up by Mark Roseman. It includes most flavors of Tk, including
Ruby. The site is setup sort of like a tutorial, but can be searched
to find whatever your looking for. There is also a small google group
for Ruby/Tk at http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-and-the-tk-tool-kit.

Hope these help.
Jayson