On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Ben Bleything <ben / bleything.net> wrote:
> I can't help you with the projects, but I can address the news.  I've
> been doing news approvals every few days, because A) I'm lazy and B)
> that's The Way It's Always Been.  Of course my "every few days" is
> longer than previous...

Truth is, until I had a project just itching to be released I never
noticed or cared.  I had assumed that the rate of project approvals
and the rate of news update was related (i.e. the same person/people
doing it).

I don't really have an opinion on how fast the front page is updated,
although once a day would probably be good for appearances ("watch
those busy Ruby beavers go!").

--
Avdi

Home: http://avdi.org