On Wed, Dec 03, 2008, Avdi Grimm wrote:
> Anyone know what's up with RubyForge?  I submitted a new project three
> days ago and I haven't heard back.  Also, the RubyForge home page
> hasn't changed in three days.  While I'm thrilled to see my previous
> release (AlterEgo) at the top of RubyForge news for three days in a
> row, I'd be even more thrilled to be able to release my latest
> project!

I can't help you with the projects, but I can address the news.  I've
been doing news approvals every few days, because A) I'm lazy and B)
that's The Way It's Always Been.  Of course my "every few days" is
longer than previous...

That said, I'm open to the idea of running news more often.  What do
people want to see?  There are tons of stories submitted every day, if
they got run every 6 hours (say) there are days in which they wouldn't
stay on the front page for a whole day.

Ben