--jKBxcB1XkHIR0Eqt

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 02:26:15AM +0900, Vladimir Fekete wrote:
>=20
> easy to learn, easy to implement : gtk

Probably even easier to learn and implement: tk

Tk lacks some features you may have come to expect from GTK, however.

Probably even easier to learn and implement than that: shoes

I'm not really terribly familiar with Shoes, so I'm afraid I can't
comment very authoritatively on its feature set, et cetera.  I'm sure
someone else here can -- including its creator, most likely.

>=20
> less easy to learn and implement : qt

It's also kind of onerous in terms of licensing, unless you just *really*
like the GPL and have absolutely no interest in doing MS Windows
development.

--=20
Chad Perrin [ content licensed PDL: http://pdl.apotheon.org ]