Warren Dulnuan wrote:
> Can someone upload a database application on Ruby? preferably an
> Inventory and Point of Sale that will run on Windows, I want to learn
> Ruby by learning the codes on a complete app. Thank you

Assuming you're talking about a web-based application, I recommend you
buy these two books:

(1) "Agile Web Development with Rails", from www.pragprog.com. The
entire first section of the book is on developing a shopping cart
application from scratch.

(2) "Programming Ruby", also from www.pragprog.com. This will tell you
everything you want to know about the Ruby language itself.

Beware that both these books have new editions coming out - but you can
buy the PDF now and get the final version for free when it's released.
Or you can buy a PDF/paper combo pack, with the paper edition shipped
when it's released.

Aside: I'm not affiliated in any way with this company. I'm just a very
happy user of these books.