Alle Saturday 29 November 2008, Marc Heiler ha scritto:
> For me I would answer that I am still looking for it ;) but I am very
> happy with ruby-gtk, especially because of the wiki. (For some reason, I
> am really lost without documentation, and ruby-qt does not really have a
> wiki AFAIK.)

qtruby doesn't have a wiki, but there's a lot of documentation you can use.
It's true that most of it it's written for programming with Qt in C++ and not
in ruby, but I think it should be easy to understand all the same. I may be
wrong here, however: I know C++ and, indeed, I started programming Qt in C++
before switching to ruby, so the documentation wasn't a problem for me.

Here's a list of the documentation availlable for qt(ruby) that I know of:
* http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/index.html: the official Qt documentation, for
C++. It also contains one tutorial and several examples, many of which are
explained almost line by line. qtruby includes the sources for both the
tutorial and the examples in ruby.
* http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Languages/Ruby: it documents the main
differences between programming with Qt in C++ and in ruby.

Stefano