On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Phlip <phlip2005 / gmail.com> wrote:
> Warren Dulnuan wrote:
>
>> What is the best GUI toolkit for Ruby?
>
> The most widespread and popular GUI system is the web and HTML, so the
> leading GUI for Ruby is Ruby on Rails.
I guess that for somebody asking for a GUI and getting confronted with
Rails might be err frightening at least.
But the Webinterface idea is not a bad one per se. But you could look
at many tools, starting from a very basic WEBrick to Merv, Mongrel and
I am surely forgetting some...

HTH
Robert
--
Ne baisse jamais la tů’e, tu ne verrais plus les Ů’oiles.

Robert Dober ;)