Daniel Scher wrote:
> Jayson Williams wrote:
>
>> The associations are correct. I reset them just to be sure though. I
>> can execute the script without ruby, and it runs, but without ruby
>> first, the args are not getting read.
>>

> Are command-line arguments included in the file association?
> There should be something like "...\ruby.exe" "$*" or
> "...\ruby.exe" "%1" "%2" "%3" "%4" "%5" (up to %9, this form is
> restricted to 9 arguments).
>
> Daniel

OK!  I have it here... I just checked through the Windows XP stuff on my
PC...
I think this is what you need to do.

1. Open a folder.
2. Select Tools > Folder Options
3. Tab: File Types
4. Scroll down till you find RB in the list
5. In the box that says 'Details for ...' click on [Advanced]
6. There is a box called 'Actions'
7. Select the open action - create a new one called open if it isn't there
8. In the pop-up window, these are my settings:
  Action: open
  Application used to perform this action: "c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "%1" %*
  [x] use DDE
  Application: ruby
  Topic: System
  (other fields blank)